Make an offer
- Do not under any circumstances pay in advance.
- Check the car carefully before you buy it. Ask for inspection certificates.
- Check ownership and registration details as well as a vehicle logbook.
- Meet at a safe and public location and bring someone with you.
- Pay after you collect the car. Always request proof of purchase (transfer receipt, email..)
- Look out for significantly undervalued cars. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Call or message anytime to view the vehicle aswell as test drive it.
Vehicle in good quality condition.
Price is negotiable.